1515 E. Cumberland St, Lebanon, PA 17042
Employment: Full-Time Service Technician
WE NEED THE APPLICANT TO HAVE:
- Their own tools
- Able to provide prompt, dependable, high quality vehicle service for customers.
- Able to complete repair work within the allotted time in accordance with factory specifications.
- Able To perform service, repair, and customization work.
- Outgoing personality
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Valid PA driver’s license with “M” (motorcycle) certification
- Able to push motorcycles around the dealership
WE HAVE A VERY AGGRESSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE: Competitive Wages, 401(k), Paid Vacations, Medical Insurance, Profit Sharing & More!
- Repair, customize, maintain, or overhaul both customer and dealer owned motor vehicles as close to the allotted time schedule as possible with a high standard of quality.
Key Result Areas
- Service Department Operations
- Customer Service
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1) Service Department Operations
- Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, vehicle service to (internal & external) customers.
- Complete repair work within the scheduled or allotted time whenever possible.
- Continually improve this “efficiency” skill.
- Accept work assignments from Service Writer/Manager.
- Perform service, repair, and customization work in accordance with factory specifications.
- After job is finished ensuring proper completion and filing of paperwork.
- Keep work areas as clean as possible and assist others with maintaining shop cleanliness.
2) Customer Service
- Minimize come backs and deal with them promptly and satisfactorily when they do occur.
- Keep customers’ vehicle as clean or cleaner that when it was dropped off.
3) Other Duties
- No Supervisory Responsibilities
- Treat all employees and customers fairly, courteously, and with dignity.
- Model superior customer service behavior for all interactions with customers and employees.
- Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
- Maintain up to date technical qualification (PHD and others) by completing all training programs assigned by the Service Manager.
- Focus on quality.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Completion of a factory authorized training program such as MMI Service School or equivalent work experience.
- Current Motorcycle license.
- Service Technicians are required to have all basic tools to properly diagnose and service our products.
- The noise level in the work environment can be loud at times.
- Requires the use of both hands.
- Frequently required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, handle tools, and lift 50lb. of material.
- Frequently requires the ability to balance and push a 950lb. motorcycle.
- Frequently works near moving mechanical parts.
- Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
- Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.